Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts it annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us. The following information is required to be posted on our website:
1. The Fiscal Year 2016-17 Board Approved Budget.
2. A summary of General Fund expenditures expressed in the following two (2) pie charts:
(a) A chart of personnel expenditures broken down into the following subcategories:
(1) Salaries and Wages
(2) Employee benefit costs, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and long term care benefits.
(3) Retirement benefits costs
(4) All other personnel costs
(b) A chart of all current operating expenditures, broken into the following subcategories:
(2) Support Services
(3) Business and administration
(4) Operations and Maintenance
3. Links to all of the following:
Note: Most recently received employee medical benefit plan bids as required per section 5 of the public employee
health benefits act, 2007 PA 106, MCL124.75
(c) Audited Financial Statements: The report of the audit conducted for the most recent fiscal year.
4. Employee Compensation Information: The total salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the superintendent and for each employee whose salary exceeds $100,000
5. District Paid Association Dues: The annual amount spent on dues paid to associations—-2015-16,
6. District Paid Lobbying Costs: The district did not spend money on lobbying services during the 2015-16 school year.
9. Deficit Elimination Plan: There is no deficit for the district.