Realizing that interscholastic athletic competition can and should be a vital part of a student’s overall educational program, the Marshall Athletic Program seeks to instill participants with the following goals:
- Importance of having fun and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Importance of work ethic and self-discipline.
- Importance of teamwork.
- Importance of respect for self and others.
- Importance of learning the fundamentals of the game.
- Importance of a life-long love for athletics and the understanding of the many connections between team sports and life.
Every decision made regarding athletics and players will be filtered through our philosophy.