701 N. Marshall Avenue
Marshall, MI 49068
Main Office: 269 781-1252
Fax: 269 781-5304
269 781-1337 or 269 781-1313
Daniel G. Luciani
Mr. Gregory T. Tatrow,
781-1312 (ext 4504)
Attendance Secretary, Mrs. Anne Banfield,
Athletic Director, Mr. Daniel A. Coddens,
Athletic Secretary, Mrs. Laura Altic,
A - G students ~ Mrs. Kim Robson,
, 781-1319 (or ext 4508)
H - O students ~ Mr. Andy McCormack,
, 781-1344 (or ext 4522)
P - Z students ~ Mrs. Robbin Coddens,
, 781-1338 (or ext 4507)
Guidance Secretary, Mrs. Dianne Kneller,
Parent Portal Application Form(.pdf) Parent Portal Application Form(.doc)
Updated: Thursday, August 25, 2014
WELCOME TO THE 2014-15 SCHOOL YEAR!!!
Here is the schedule for the first day of school: ALL STUDENTS will report first to their Seminar for attendance, then students will be dismissed via the PA to the Gymnasium (by grade) for an All-School Assembly. Immediately after the assembly, any student(s) that were not able to report to Registration Day are to report to the Cafeteria to turn all registration forms receive their schedule, locker assignments, etc, all other students will report to their 1st period class.
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 3rd at 7:00pm that is the date for our Open House here at the High School. This will be a great opportunity to stop by to meet your student’s teachers.
Seniors - if you did NOT fill out the bright red colored diploma form at registration day please stop by Mrs. Stepp's office to do so.
Seminar Meetings in September:
· Tuesday, September 9th: Sophomore Class Meeting for Class Rings will be held in the Auditorium. There will be a Sophomore Parent Meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 16th in the High School Library to meet with representatives from Herff Jones and then class ring orders will be due Wednesday, Sept. 17th during the lunch periods.
· Tuesday, September 9th: National Honors Society
· Thursday, September 11th: Freshmen Class Meeting
· Tuesday, September 16th: Senior Class Meeting for Homecoming Stuff, will be held in the Auditorium
· Thursday, September 18th: YACkers Meeting
· Tuesday, September 23rd: Picture Retakes
· Thursday, September 25th: Homecoming Announcement Assembly
· Student Council Meetings: Sept. 4th, Sept. 16th, Sept. 23rd & Sept. 30th
· Marching Band Meetings: Sept. 11th, Sept. 18th and Sept. 30th
Our National Honors Society is again proud to sponsor Blood Drives for the American Red Cross this upcoming school year – the first one is scheduled for Wednesday, September 17th, 2014. The following two (2) blood drives will be held on Wednesday, January 14th, 2015 and Friday, March 20th, 2015. All donors will be asked to sign up in the Media Center or with a representative in your seminar. A student must be 16 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds. For more information on donating blood, visit: http://www.redcrossblood.org/students/donating-101. For our 16 year old students interested in donating: A parent will need to review the Student's Guide to Blood Donation and sign the parent/guardian consent form for the student to be able to donate blood. The consent form will be available in the Media Center and you must bring the completed form the day of the blood drive in order to donate blood.
For all Big Brothers Big Sisters student volunteers: “Littles” at Walters, Hughes, and Gordon Elementary Schools will be interviewed during the month of September. If you were interviewed to be a Big Brother or Big Sister in the Spring, you will be contacted with information about a match at the end of September or beginning of October. If you still need a make-up interview, please see Mrs. Stepp.
For questions regarding the MHS website,
please contact Rhonda Stepp at