MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL
Improving Tomorrow by Inspiring Today!
Over 100 Years Accredited by the North Central Association
701 N. Marshall Avenue, Marshall, MI 49068
DANIEL G. LUCIANI, Principal
Phone (269) 781-1252 / Fax (269) 781-5304
NICHOLAS G. DENT, Assistant Principal
THOMAS DUFFEY, Athletic Director
July 19, 2010
Registration day for the upcoming school year is set for Monday, August 23rd, 2010
. Please have your student(s) come to the high school cafeteria during the times listed below. If you are interested in receiving weekly and/or special announcements from the high school, please email
Rhonda Stepp at firstname.lastname@example.org
and you will be added to the MHS Parent email group.
9th and 10th grades ………..8:00am to 11:00am
11th and 12th grades…………1:00pm to 4:00pm
(Students and/or parents are only allowed to pick up their own schedule)
IN ORDER TO REGISTER AND RECEIVE A CLASS SCHEDULE, THE ENCLOSED FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED, SIGNED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN AND BROUGHT WITH YOUR STUDENT TO SCHOOL ON REGISTRATION DAY.
- The YELLOW “MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT INFORMATION/REGISTRATION RECORD” form
- The BLUE “CONSENT FOR TREATMENT/STUDENT HEALTH INFORMATION” form
- The WHITE “STUDENT INTERNET AGREEMENT” form
- The GREEN “AUTHORIZATION FOR TREATMENT” form
After your student(s) picks up their schedule, they will also..………………………..
- Get their school picture taken for school ID cards, this is for all students in grades 9 through 12. Please make checks payable to Prater Studio, a price list is included with this letter.
- All 9th grade students and any new enrollees (9th – 12th grades) are required to pay a $20.00 book deposit, please make checks payable to Marshall High School. All returning 10th – 12th graders will need to pay any fees/fines owed, again checks payable to Marshall High School. A letter is being sent home if there are any fees/fines owed.
- Your student(s) will use the same locker as last year.
- All 12th graders must fill out a form to register for their senior diploma.
- Information is included on how to sign up for the Zangle Parent Connect if interested. If you have previously signed up, you DO NOT NEED TO RE-APPLY, your account stays active until your student graduates.
- Parking permits for the student parking lot will be available for purchase at a cost of $5.00 each.
- Athletic Department punch card passes will be available for purchase at a cost of $25.00 per student, $30.00per adult. Please make checks payable to Marshall High School – Athletics. Fall sports schedules will be available.
- Information on the benefits of membership in the Marshall Music Boosters will be available. If interested in becoming a member for $20.00 a year, please bring a check made payable to Marshall Music Boosters.
- Information on the Parent Council Organization (PCO), YACkers & Student Council will be available.
- Any male student that has reached the age of 18 or older and has not registered for the Selective Service will be able to do so.
- All 9th graders will get their vision tested as required by the Health Department.
- ALL students will report to the “Text Distribution” room to pick up their textbooks!
- Students will be able to purchase yearbooks at a reduced cost of $58.00, please make checks payable to DIAL, the cost will go up to the regular price after the first day of school.
Students who will not be able to attend registration day will need to report to the cafeteria at 7:40AM on Tuesday, September 7th (the first day of school) to receive their schedule, turn in paperwork, etc. Schedules will NOT be given out prior to the first day of school.
Daniel G. Luciani, Principal