400 North Gordon Street
Marshall, MI 49068
PH: 269 781-1270
FX: 269 789-3700
- Hungry Howie’s Pizza Night—Tuesday, April 15th.
- CU in School—deposits can be made each Friday at 1:00 pm., right outside
of the cafeteria.
- PCO meeting—Wednesday, April 16th at 6:30 pm at the Coach. Sorry;
no child care will be provided.
- Incoming Kindergarten Program meeting—Wednesday, April 23rd;
6:30-7:30 pm at Hughes School. This second of three meetings is for incoming
Kindergarten children and their parents, only.
- End of the Third Marking Period— Friday, March 28th. Report Cards
will be coming home with students on Thursday, April 3rd.
- Spring Break—begins on Friday, April 4th and goes through Friday,
April 11th. School will resume on Monday, April 14th.
- Good Friday—Friday, April 18th. No school for students.
- Family Science Night—Tuesday, April 22nd.
- G-3 Book Swap—Friday, April 25th at the United Methodist Church.
- Early-Release Afternoon—Tuesday, April 29th. School will be dismissed
at 1:20 pm.
- Spring Sing—Tuesday, April 29th (K-3rd grade), in the High School Auditorium
at 7:00 pm.
- 4th Grade Parent Mackinaw Island meeting—Wednesday, April
30th at Walters Elementary School, 7:00 pm.